FG PulseShield filter elements for hydraulic- and lube oil systems is a new generation of the formerly MAHLE filter elements.
FG PulseShield filter elements are characterized by consistently high separation performance during the entire operating time – despite pressure fluctuations in the system. Pressure changes in the hydraulic system occur for example when the cylinder pistons move, or accumulators are filled. The frequency of pressure fluctuations varies greatly depending on the application.
- FG PulseShield hydraulic filter elements
- Multilayer high-quality glass fiber media
- High dirt holding capacity and low pressure drop
- Pulse resistant patented design
- E-protect version available
- Customized labeling on request (branding)
Maybe you have already noticed the change. All MAHLE filters will automatically be replaced with the new generation FG filters. Until all MAHLE filters are replaced you may find both kinds in your filter packages.
MAHLE Industrial Filtration was sold to Filtration Group in 2016, and the fluid filtration and separation products belong to the business unit FG Fluid Solution.