MP Filtri’s new LPA3 is the most advanced portable particle counter for hydraulic and lubricating oil in the world. Whether you are working in the lab or in the field, the LPA3 delivers a fast, accurate and comprehensive hydraulic health check in a robust yet portable package. The result can either be saved to the device or printed using the built-in printer.
Its real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance technology safeguards machinery, enhances performance and productivity, and reduces costs and unplanned downtime. Featuring the latest breakthroughs in optical and photodiode technology, the new LPA3 enhances the reliability and longevity of complex hydraulic systems and is ideal for quality control in in-house manufacturing applications. The LPA3 is compatible with the full range of Bottle Samplers.
Make your workdays more efficient – monitoring prevents unplanned downtime.
With LPA3 you can measure and determine contamination in:
- Mineral oils and lubrication medias
- Phosphate esters & aggressive liquids
- Subsea and water-based liquids
LPA3 is ideal for the markets:
Features and benefits
- Perfectly portable at just 10 kg
- High-speed sample times
- Measures oil quality in real time – avoid unplanned downtime due to unnecessary wear on the machine
- Data logging and enhanced 4000 test result memory
- Long-life lithium-ion battery