70-80% of all water in hydraulic systems and gearboxes enters through conventional breathers. Therefore it is important to have a breather to remove both moisture and particles before the air enters the oil reservoir.
Air breather benefits:
- Reduces water contamination
- Reduces oxidation of component surfaces
- Eliminates rusting due to condensation
- Longer oil life
- Reduces machine malfunction
- Extends machine useful life
Air breathers are used on hydraulic tanks, lubricating oil systems, diesel tanks, transformers and gearboxes.
Lekang Group supplies high-quality air breathers from RMF Des-Case, Filtration Group, MP Filtri and Argo-Hytos.
RMF/Des-Case desiccant breathers:
- Max capacity: 13,000 l/min
- Threads/connections: M12 – Ø 100 mm
- Disposable filter (replaces the entire filter) – make it simple
- Filter with replaceable parts – environmentally friendly
- Filter for water absorption with replaceable desiccants (non-toxic)
- Other versions:
- Oil demisters (MOL)
- Active coal
- Robust design for vibrations
- SS316 material